[Tigers] 302 crank pulley from March Performance

bob at hermitagewood.com bob at hermitagewood.com
Wed Oct 22 10:33:08 MDT 2008

   Thanks  Sandy,  you are quite correct.   Paul Reisentz has them on his
   website  and the price is as good or lower than I was seeing mentioned
   for  the March pulley in the list archives.    I think I had seen that
   a  couple  of  months ago when I spoke with Paul and yet I let it slip
   from memory.   I appreciate the tip!

   --Bob