[Tigers] Tigers and Jeep parts?

Cullen McCann cmccann at lwpb.com
Thu Oct 23 09:56:11 MDT 2008

Thanks Chris! thats interesting....sounds like it might even give you a little
more room for tire? ( not that we can get much under there, but maybe the
difference in offset would help?)

Chris - so it is posi?

Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tigers and Jeep parts?

I have a postal jeep rear diff here.  Axle flange to flange it is about 3/4
inch narrower than the Tiger Rear Diff.  Also, it has larger diameter brakes
and Ford Truck wheel pattern.

Regards-Chris

Thanks Ron, I understand. is it convenient for anyone to give me a dimension
of the Tiger Dana, from some measurable point, like flange to flange or back
of backing plate? The original rear end for my Tiger is long gone..
Tigers at autox.team.net