[Tigers] Heterosexuals and Miatas

parlanti at comcast.net parlanti at comcast.net
Fri Oct 31 07:25:33 MST 2008

While I do agree that many women drive Z3s, I would defy anyone to call my M Roadster a "girly car". I like to think of it as being Tiger-like in that it looks similar to the more pedestrian version, but to those who know the car, it's a completely different animal.

Cheers,

Joe Parlanti

1966 Tiger Mk1A
1959 Abarth Zagato 750GT (vintage race car)
2000 BMW M Roadster

From: "Samouce's" <wsamouce at kc.rr.com>