[Tigers] FW: Very rare 1966 Sunbeam Tiger MkII in Vintage Racing - $25000 (Austin, TX)

Howard gentry zymmer4 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 4 18:26:58 MST 2009

Hi,
     I would like to know more about this Tiger...Before my
uncke,"sonny"vorholdt died, he had a MkII tiger. It was BRG color at the
time..After he died, the car was shipped to mid Texas, stayed in a backyard
for years(rusting to the ground, I heard), and then was bought and I lost
track of it..It would have made a fine racer rebuild..All of this took place
in the mid 80's. His car had had a fire in the fuel pump area(yep, put it out
with a wet tee shirt. Just wondering about this racer.
Howard

The Blues is the only music Original to the United States of America.