[Tigers] Alpine Parts Manual

Marc James Small marcsmall at comcast.net
Sun Jan 4 14:39:40 MST 2009

At 04:14 PM 1/4/2009, Joe Brown wrote:

 >I have a copy of the Tiger parts list (from Tigers United) that is supposed
 >to be a supplement to the Alpine parts manual.  Is there an online copy of
 >the Alpine parts manual out there somewhere?  In the Tiger manual, when you
 >get to the section that covers the front suspension, there is no drawing
and
 >just a few parts listed.  So I assume that there is an Alpine manual with a
 >drawing and parts list.

There is, and I own a copy.  On the early days of
this List, I sold  few photocopies of it.  I can
look up a specific section for you and might be
able to scan and send that page to you.  I got my
copy from Chrysler around 1981:  maybe they still have them in stock?

Marc

msmall at aya.yale.edu
Cha robh b`s fir gun ghr`s fir!