[Tigers] SUNI Caravan from SoCal

Buck Trippel BuckTrippel at Verizon.net
Sun Jan 11 22:55:49 MST 2009

Hi,

I'm working on trying to coordinate caravaning from SoCal to Rapid City at the
end of June for SUNI .

The plan is to swap cell phone numbers and rough itineraries. This will
facilitate finding help in case anyone has a problem en route. I'll have a
trailer if someone develops a real problem.

BTW, it looks like most are planning to leave the Los Angeles area on either
Thursday or Friday. (Registration is Sunday.)

Some are considering "touring" a bit on the way north. Sites mentioned include
in visits to Jacksone Hole, Yellowstone, the Little Big Horn Battlefield and
Devils Tower National Monuments.

Any who are interested, please contact me off list.

thanks,

Buck Trippel