[Tigers] New Sunbeams ???

Steve Laifman SLaifman at SoCal.rr.com
Mon Jan 12 11:55:56 MST 2009

Steve R.,

Very Interesting!  I think that has been around a while.

HOWEVER, way back in June of 2003 a group of Tiger owner's contributed
their future vision of what a "2005" Tiger might look like.

Some great ideas from some familiar names!

http://www.tigersunited.com/articles/Tiger_2005/Tiger_2005-1.asp

Steve

___
Steve Laifman