[Tigers] Heater control

Ronak, TP (Timothy) Timothy.Ronak at akzonobel.com
Sun Jan 18 08:49:53 MST 2009

James,

There was a fellow at the Tigers united in Big Bear that redid these on
an exchange basis. They looked PERFECT. Unfortunately I do not recall
his name but he was one of the guys that had a vendor table and my old
brain won't recall his name although I can see his face plain as day
.... Any one care to help us out ... he was in the back left corner of
the vendor room and as I recall he had nice Aluminum Rads as well..

Best Regards,

Tim Ronak

Services Consultant

Akzo Nobel Coatings, Inc.

23961 Via El Rocio

Mission Viejo,  CA 92691

PH: 949-305-5393

Cell: 949-289-3357

FX: 425-955-6268

Email: timothy.ronak at crna.akzonobel.com
<mailto:timothy.ronak at crna.akzonobel.com>

Personal Email: timronak at cox.net <mailto:timronak at cox.net>

If you received this message in error please inform the sender and
delete the message.