[Tigers] Fuel resistant paint recommendations

Ron Fraser rfraser at bluefrog.com
Tue Jan 20 22:26:18 MST 2009

Duke
	It just occurred to me you might want to look at the paint they use
for radio controlled airplanes.
I believe that paint is resistant to the nitro methane fuel mix used in
those engines.
It seems to me I have seen clear paint in that paint type.   The question
would be how much heat can it take.

Ron Fraser