[Tigers] 'World's Fastest Indian'

Dave Munroe dave at munroe.ca
Thu Jan 29 19:02:31 MST 2009

No question. One of the great "family"movies of all time.

Being a motorcycle nut, my wife and her sister took me to this movie to earn
some points.
They expected another Marlon Brando clone - ended up laughing, crying,
enthralled and left the theatre raving about
how great it was. They recommend it to everyone as a great entertainment
experience.

You will love it too.

Dave

Paul Bruhan wrote:

 Great Movie!...just watched it last week...one of the few DVDs I own.

 Paul

 Rent the DVD 'World's Fastest Indian'
 A great movie for gearheads. Stars Anthony Hopkins as the New Zealander who
 sets a Land Speed Record on his ancient Indian. He uses Black shoe polish
 fill in the sidewall cracks. Borrows his neighbors carving knife to slice
 off tread to make a slick. Don't ask how he waters his lemon tree. True
 story.
Dave Johnson