[Tigers] I'll Be Dammed

rab65tiger at aol.com rab65tiger at aol.com
Sat Jul 4 09:51:05 MDT 2009

So, a front mounted wing, (like a bug deflector screen sold for cars and trucks)?could be fabbed and installed on the leading edge of the hood to reduce the high pressure at the base of the windshield, allowing the rear of the hood to be propped up a litle bit to vent engine compartment heat at speed, and would also vent heat at stand still.? Then if I could capture the heat I could then sell the carbon credits back to an energy producer and reduce my carbon footprint, and mayb get a tax credit.? My meds may be wearing off.

RB