[Tigers] Fwd: Test

Tony Somebody achd73 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 29 15:35:17 MDT 2009

I think AOL peeps had another lesson in why they are so easy to love and then just no postings. Its funny how one small item creates a ton of replies and then others create none. Im posting this to make sure it does post and to give everyone some LIST mail so they will know the site is working. For those close enough I understand there is an English car show in Dayton this Sat. Then everyone is going to Doug and/or Dougs Dads house(NO MORE DOUGIE) to visit and have a few cold beverages. Might even be some Beam talk going on. Im planning on meeting D.Johnson in Indianappolis Fri. evening and drive to Dayton sat. Nothing to do- well Dayton awaits, come on over and help me get even with Doug Jennings for all the work he did over the years for me.Naw, he cant have that much beer there.Guess I will BMOB. Cya in Dayton.
TtT