[Tigers] Electric Cooling Fans...

Paul R. Breuhan prbreuhan at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 15 08:48:21 MDT 2009

Hello Listers,

In search of better cooling. I want to add back on an electric cooling fan, I
am not impressed with what I had before. I am currently without one, I could
add the one I have back on but really want to make a change here.

There seems to be a dizzying number of fans out there with 4...5...10
blades...straight blades...curved blades...10"...11"...12"...along with prices
from $20 to $120...

So I am looking recommendations...money isn't the issue, I just want to avoid
making multple purchases to find a better fan.

Thanks in advance,

Paul