[Tigers] TAC at SUNI?

Tony Somebody achd73 at yahoo.com
Fri May 29 11:17:31 MDT 2009

Im attending SUNI so I can enjoy driving my Tiger a 1000 plus miles each direction or whatever the milage is and I might drink some beer and to put some faces with all the names and I might drink some beer and for sure have a blast visiting everyone and I might drink some beer.I also want to get my car TACed and I might drink some beer. We cant stay the entire week so is it alright if my buddy Mike drinks a few extra beers? Im sure thats the only reason he is going and I might drink some beer too.
TtT
PS- Do they have beer at the TECH sessions? Not that I drink.