[Tigers] charging question

Ron Fraser rfraser at bluefrog.com
Sun Nov 1 20:57:11 MST 2009

Richard
	All the specs for the charging system are on pg 20 of the Workshop
Manual, General Data Section.

@ 75 degrees it should run 14.1 to 14.9 v
Stock Autolite Alternator is rated at 38 amps at 15v.

Any voltage over 15v would be overcharging or a constant 38 amps at any rpm
with a good battery that is fully charged would be overcharging.

Ron Fraser