[Tigers] cobra "classic" seat

rande rande at thecia.net
Fri Nov 6 05:46:24 MST 2009

As mentioned before, this seat is not the same design as the AC Cobra model.
For one, it's vinyl as opposed to the AC leather, and it looks a lot more comfortable,
and the price is certainly better.

I drove an AC 289 Mk II for a short while, and was surprised by the overly upright
position of the seat back, and the fact that I was told the angle was unadjustable.
At least if you can mate the Sunbeam seat tracks to this seat, there's a slight
bit of rake adjustment of the whole seat from the Sunbeam tracks.