[Tigers] tiger lister rallying

Owain Lloyd owain.lloyd at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 00:37:53 MST 2009

The roads are not closed and so are not special stages but just 'test'
sections.  No safety equipment is required.  The flashing lights are
the digits of the trip meter.  They don't flash actually but look
strange on video.  Something to do with the frame rate I think.

More updates tonight.  Morocco is mad - we have some pretty hair
raising video from yesterday but it'll take some time to process it
and uploading to youtube will probably have to wait until we
finish....