[Tigers] Speedo Rotation http://www.transmissioncenter.net/speedometer_calibration_______va.htm#Misc.%20Gears

Tony Somebody achd73 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 19 10:47:05 MST 2009

Tom Hall sent me a link once. They sold all kinds of speedo gears, cables,
electronic speedo syestems etc etc.
They also sold a reversing unit. It went on in place of your cable at the
tranny- lookd just like the end of the Tiger speedo cable- I think it was made
on 90 degres and our speedo cable then screwed onto th other end(which looks
just like the tranny side of where our cables attach. Now the cable turns the
correct direction. I think cost was about $88 plus shipping,if memory serves.

I will attach the link. IF you buy the unit, PLEASE tell us how it works etc
etc. To many request for HOW DO I FIX THIS OR FIX THAT are ask on this list
and then we never hear if the help fixed the problem- NOW thats not 100% true
but it is above 50% and if you have a problem and post a request for help,
then PLEASE let us hear if the repair worked.Cheers, TonytheTiger