[Tigers] fuel pumps

Owain Lloyd owain.lloyd at gmail.com
Sat Nov 28 17:32:13 MST 2009

I use the Holley red mounted in spare tire well on mini cooper rubber
exhaust isolators.  Still loud as hell but you don't notice it once
off idle speed.

Cheap and well made with plenty of spares available. No issues so far.
 Stock pump was unable to provide enough flow for my engine on wide
open throttle after about 10 seconds and less than half a tank of
fuel.