[Tigers] Crane ignition + dizzy

Smit, Theo Theo.Smit at dynastream.com
Mon Oct 19 10:05:32 MDT 2009

You know what irks me about MSD? They don't make all of their
distributors available with either a steel gear or an iron gear. If
you're running a roller cam and you want vacuum advance you have NO
options except to pull the gear off a brand new distributor and then
replace it. Otherwise I've been totally happy with all of the MSD
products I've bought and would recommend them as the go-to source for
ignition related stuff.

I have a brand-new 8503 E-curve distributor, still in the box, and I'm
loath to do the gear R&R, but at this point I don't think I'll ever
build a non-roller engine that won't also require an OEM Ford
distributor (i.e., a concours motor). Make me an offer.

Theo