[Tigers] collector insurance - more than Tiger related

Stephen Waybright gswaybright at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 19 13:38:57 MDT 2009

I currently have my Tiger and Jensen Interceptor on a policy with Heacock Classic. I would like to move my '91 Miata to a collector car policy to save some $$$ as I drive it less than 2000 miles/year ever since I moved North to upstate NY 3 years ago. It's stored hiding from road salt 5-6 mo/year, and I work from home (at least I did up until I was "downsized" in July).

Heacock will not cover the '91 Miata. Does anyone know of other collector car companies that would like to pick up my Tiger and the Interceptor business by also covering my Miata?

Alternatively, any good tech product executive job leads might help me worry less about saving a couple hundred bucks.

Stephen Waybright
www.linkedin.com/in/gswaybright