[Tigers] Crossed wires

Ron Fraser rfraser at bluefrog.com
Wed Oct 21 22:01:25 MDT 2009

Jim
	I'm confused!
First you state "got my wires crossed"; front turn signals are green/white
wire for RH and green/red wire for LH.

Next you ask if the front turn signals are yellow or White; your asking
about the lenses right?

Front turn lenses are either Amber or white, your chose.
The 2 colors are most likely due to DMV regulation in different countries.

Ron Fraser