[Tigers] Stuck Hood Release

Ron Fraser rfraser at bluefrog.com
Mon Oct 26 09:38:09 MST 2009

Larry
	Sorry I don't have a suggestion for you.

The lever arm and post is 4" over from the center of the hood; possibly a
length of spring steel with a notch cut into it could get past everything to
make a pull.   Probably a long shot for this working.(?)

When mine got stuck I was lucky that the hood popped up to the safety catch
which made it easier to work.

I had just a cotter pin on the pull post and somehow it managed to get
around the cotter pin and off the post.

I now have a small washer and a clip pin on the pull post with never a
problem.

Ron Fraser