[Tigers] clunker program

Steve Laifman SLaifman at SoCal.rr.com
Sat Sep 5 13:06:20 MDT 2009

I sympathize with all the Tiger, and early US performance car owners,
that are made to suffer in maintaining their passions.

However, I just cannot wrap my head around why the Government subsidizes
foreign car sales.  Sure, I know that the dealers are here and need
financial help, but our entire auto making industry is what the
Government is trying to save - isn't it?

However, in my concern I think that the few remaining non-smog equipped
cars, like ours, are going to be the next target.

Steve

___
Steve Laifman
Editor - TigersUnited.com