[Tigers] Shipping Info - Possibly Tiger Related

Terry Packer packertl3 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 8 08:25:43 MDT 2009

Pardon me if this is a repeat as I have not been following the current EBay/shipping thread. But I thought I'd mention that if you want to ship something oversize, heavy or irregular, it can cost a fortune via Brown, Fed Ex or USPS. For these items, Greyhound can be a fantastic option. The drawbacks are that they deliver to their station rather than your door and they can take a little longer to make the trip. But I've used them several times, like shipping a fully assembled rocking chair from Virginia to California, and they've done a great job at a huge savings.

FWIW
Terry Packer
9470018