[Tigers] Tiger colors

Smit, Theo Theo.Smit at dynastream.com
Fri Sep 11 08:34:44 MDT 2009

Tom,
I think the main problem (if you can call it that) is that there are a
lot of Tiger owners who think the "best" Tiger is one where all the
suspension components are covered by a fine layer of road dust, and
where all the penny-pinching parts have been replaced by components more
suited to the task.

Theo

<snip>