[Tigers] original oil lines reprodced

Tony Somebody achd73 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 13 11:12:14 MDT 2009

The oil lines on my Mk1 are to long to be able to use the oil filter holder that bolts to the head. Im guessing a PO had them made and they either copied other unoriginal hoses or where only interested in them not leaking. Since the clamp was also missing its just a guess. My question is if I wanted to have my problem corrected and since I dont have the correct hoses, does anyone have knowledge of where I can send mine and receive the corrct length hoses? I planned on doing away with them using the motorport 90 degree adaptor but my headers wont allow the short filter to the best of my knowledge. Im not a stickler for having to run the original hoses as they can be a real pain if one burst while on a trip and they always seem to lek, even if its an occasional drip.
Thanks in advance for informtion or other ideas.
TonytheTiger