[Tigers] Restart after hiatus IDEAS?

CoolVT at aol.com CoolVT at aol.com
Wed Sep 16 13:28:32 MDT 2009

A few issues back Classic Motorsport also did an  article on getting
starting and progressing through an assembly/restoration (non  Tiger).  What I
came away with was the idea of picking small jobs to  accomplish rather than
looking at the complete job and being  overwhelmed.  And as another lister
mentioned, going in the correct order  is important. I would think that no
matter what you run into some lister will  have dealt with it before.
Mark L

In a message dated 9/16/2009 3:20:17 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,