[Tigers] Tiger Engine Installation Techniques Re: just a test

Thomas Witt atwittsend at verizon.net
Thu Apr 8 13:15:25 MDT 2010

Years ago I was at Smitty's to pick up my Tiger.  He had welded a
contraption that bolted to the front end of a Tiger that had the engine,
trans and crossmember out.  It was basically 1/2" or 3/4" square tubing with
about 3" caster wheels attached. It sure looked funny, but the car moved
around like it was a shopping cart. David Sosna, I think you know what I'm
talking about.

It sure saves the trouble of putting the crossmember back in just to move
the car about.

Tom