[Tigers] Fw: Re: Flywheel explosoins (was Best Clutch Kit 289)

Tony Somebody achd73 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 15 15:35:02 MDT 2010

IF your pockets are deep enough you fly first class when flying to your destination- I suggest the same for your Tiger. Given the HP and the possibility you might decide to see just how big your nads might be or your brain might not be- IF your pockets are deep enough, why ever set in coach when first class in this case is excellent insurance- especially if your flywheel has a made date letter of 60 something. Poor guys gamble, guys not classified as poor are nuts for ignoring the safety factor as I'm sure if things did go bad at high rpms and or speeds in a Tiger, the odds of not getting hurt are very low.I bet we have no members who do race or have extremely high HP engines have safety around the clutch and flywheel and if they don't- maybe a tape measure would be a great gift.
IMO of course.
TtT