[Tigers] Fulcrum Fix part # 1

Carmods at aol.com Carmods at aol.com
Tue Apr 20 07:12:03 MDT 2010

jmartiniii at yahoo.com writes:

Throughout all the recent emails regarding 'safety' issues, it  has been
mentioned that the front cross member should be repaired,  updated.  What
specifically should be done?  What is the John  Logan's fulcrum pin fix?

Hi Joel,

Attached is an article on my fulcrum fix. I will send it in two  parts.

 If anyone else on the list wants a copy, let me know.

John Logan

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/rtf which had a name of The Fulcrum Pin Fix With Pic.Part 1.rtf]