[Tigers] Tiger Oil Pan

Tony Somebody achd73 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 23 08:45:51 MDT 2010

Joel- listen to others BUT I'm certain it will bolt up- I would just have the
shop change the hole for the pickup and use what I have invested- unless you
think U can break even on epay. Again let's see what others recommend but I'm
certain the pattern on the bottom of the block is the same as all SBF engines.
Your other choice is to buy a pick up tube for the boss 302 or cougar
eliminator you described- which I think is what I would do.
Cheers, TonytheTiger