[Tigers] 260 - 289 crank

Larry Mayfield drmayf at mayfco.com
Mon Aug 15 21:33:45 MDT 2011

I need a near virgin 260 - 289 crank. Especially the rod journals. I
want to destroke it just a tad and that requires a ful journal, not one
that has been turned down to an under size condition.   Journal should
be 2.1232 inches in diameter.

Iffn any of you have a candidate crank, shoot me an email or reply to
this one and tell me what ya got and how much etc.

I am going to build a 260 motor up for Bonneville for year after next.
The 260 bore and stroke fits so close to the upper limit of
displacement  in one class, that I want to destroke the crank just a tad
for breathing room.

now to find some really high compression ratio pistons.... any thought
there?

mayf