[Tigers] Heads for the Sunbeam LSR Car

Sandy Ganz sganz at pacbell.net
Wed Aug 24 18:50:08 MDT 2011

Good Dr.

I have a set of very ported aluminum Canfields with Ti valves, new
isky tool
room roller spring, Ti retainers, one of the ports needs welding
(intake) due
to weld that was not done right. Yours for a song if you want to
try to fix.
These might be big for your small Cube motor, but RPM can fix
that. They have
around 58cc chamber when last checked and made around 570hp
on a 331 with 12:1
CR and a healthy roller (I may even have a spare roller
and some shaft rockers
that you can get working with a few parts)

Sandy