[Tigers] My Tiger update

Bob Dixon bobdixon at frii.com
Sun Aug 28 15:39:04 MDT 2011

Well, she's about 98% done.

I just got the exhaust system put in yesterday and drove here around a
little bit.  No problems so far.  The solid lifter, 335HP 289 sounds wicked.

The original seats should be back from the upholstery shop next week as well
as the tops of the door panels.  I have all the side trim and the
convertible top cover, I just need to put it all on.  I also need to put the
convertible top on.

Just cosmetics left, mechanical is complete.

Here are some pics of her in the driveway and some various pics of the
restoration.

https://users.frii.com/littlepearl/

If anyone wishes to purchase this little beast, I'm open to serious offers.
I have over 40K in parts and I would say easily more than 2000 hours of my
own time.  I can send you specifics if you are interested.  I was originally
going to race this car so everything has been done with extreme care and
durability in mind.

Take care,
Bob