[Tigers] Muffler

RObin Young robin02 at mindspring.com
Fri Feb 11 07:24:53 MST 2011

I personally like the stainless Tri- Delta Flowmasters.  They are not
annoying at idle but sound great with a little peddle. The collector back is
a pretty simple run to make the exhaust SS. Apparently the best spot for a
cross over tube is 17" behind the exhaust ports. This happens to be just
beyond the collector and in a doable spot under the car. I used a 1"
crossover. RObin

Any recommendations for mufflers for 260, 4bbl, mild cam, headers and 2"
exhaust. I would like some noise but not a window rattler.
Thanks
Bob
B382001318