[Tigers] Ford / Mazda 5speed transmission

Tony Somebody achd73 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 23 22:29:01 MST 2011

Not to correct Mike but the 5 speed in my Tiger was a Dale A. transformed from the AMC Concord or Spirt tail shaft. He bought a new 5 speed and changed 5th gear to keep it in the cam but Im sure the tranny was the same as used in the Mustang and Im not so sure about a Mazda. I do need to talk to Dale as he was so busy at Suni I didnt get a chance to converse with him as I need the right inner gear for the speedo- mine was the wrong color and makes the speedo turn backwards. Tom Hall sent me a link for a part that changes rotation but for what I paid for the tranny Im sure Dale will make whatever repair he deems best.
TtT >