[Tigers] Non-Tiger

Cullen McCann clarkwgriswold2nd at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 13:20:09 MST 2011

The software that Chris is using is probably much nicer, but Adobe acrobat
professional ( not the free reader) has an OCR text recognition feature. You
can scan documents and it will "convert" scanned images of pages to text
format and you can keep that as an overlay of text in the pdf or export to a
word file, etc. comes in very handy. I use it to scan study material for my
continuing education. Then I use a simple Text-to-speech program to have it
read the books to me while I work in the work in the shop over my
radio....that way I can study and wrench at the same time!!!

Cullen