[Tigers] MkIA Heater Valve

Ron Fraser rfraser at bluefrog.com
Fri Nov 11 09:18:45 MST 2011

Tod
	I thought Rick was selling a reproduction heater valve similar to
the one Moss Motors lists?   I'm I wrong?

The Honda valve will work but I believe Doug Jennings bought and sold the
last ones in the USA.

	The heater valve on my Tiger started to leak just before United XXIV
in Harrisburg.   I removed the heater valve but I keep the heater core
connected.   I borrowed a parallel bar hose clamp to throttle the heat
output of the heater.   Driving back home I had to stop a couple of times to
open the clamp more, it was getting cold outside and inside too.   This
worked fine for me until I installed the Honda heater valve.   I purchased
the Honda valves from Doug at that United in 2003.

Ron Fraser