[Tigers] A hearty thanks

Mark J Bradakis mark at bradakis.com
Sun Nov 20 12:18:06 MST 2011

Tim Webster wrote:

> The list is clearly an invaluable resource for people like me who are
> restoring their first Tiger. Over time the list community at large has
> solved seemingly unsolvable problems and given me the encouragement to carry
> on through some challenges.

I say Thank YOU!  Comments like this explain why I do what I
do with Team.Net.  Your story is not unique, there are many more
who appreciate what a resource this is.  I wonder how many old
sports car are on the road today instead of the scrap heap due to
the people who make these lists what they are.

mjb.