[Tigers] Steering Wheel

genepadgett at comcast.net genepadgett at comcast.net
Sun Oct 30 23:32:29 MST 2011

B B B  I am sure others can give you the names and contact info for some
people that rebuild the wheels. I do not have the info handy and have no
direct experience with them to share.B But if you decide to replace rather
than have yours rebuilt, I suggest you have a serious look at Moto-Lita
steering wheels. They are a UK company and have a website. They offer many
different styles and diameters of wood rimmed wheels that go well with our
classic cars.B One particularly nice thing is that they have a hub adapter
that allows you to still have the telescoping function. There also is a horn
activation button in the center of the wheel.B B  You can even get a Sunbeam
emblem for the center of the horn button.

B B B  You can buy directly from the company website.B  However, i f you are
interested in purchasing one of their wheels, I highly recommend contacting
Bryan JonesB at Bryan Jones Autoquip Ltd.B B Bryan is one of the finest
peopleB  with whom you will ever deal (no affiliation on my part, just an
extremely satisfied customer). His email is bryan at jones6299.freeservice.co.uk
and you will see numerous of his offerings on ebay.uk under the seller name
classicsteering wheels.

B B  Cheers, Gene