[Tigers] TAC event in Portland OR on Labor Day weekend

Tiger 65sunbeamtiger at comcast.net
Sat Aug 4 10:45:12 MDT 2012

We will be performing TAC inspections at the annual All British Field Meet
in Portland OR on Saturday 9/1.  If you haven't been to the Portland ABFM
before it generally hosts 600 + British vehicles of every type and is held
at the Portland International Raceway.  Saturday is the concours, Sunday the
swap meet, with vintage racing all 3 days.

You don't have to rsvp if you want to have your Tiger TAC'd - we will be
there all day Saturday, but you can call my cell phone at the event, or if
you have any questions in the interim at (503) 830-3811.

As you are probably aware, the fee to TAC a vehicle was set at $50 beginning
in 2012.  If you are planning on having your vehicle TAC'd, it would be
appreciated if you would arrive with a $50 check made payable to STOA, as
there will be limited change on hand.  There is no charge for any vehicle
that can't be TAC'd for any reason.

Hope to see you there.

Doug Babcock

Senior TAC Inspector