[Tigers] Instrument Sttabilizer frolics

Rollright at aol.com Rollright at aol.com
Thu Aug 23 15:12:49 MDT 2012

I got it from a Quebec guy I met at a United in Rockland ME 2 years ago in
October

I'll try and dig out the data later

Jim Armstrong

In a message dated 8/23/2012 4:48:22 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
tcprager at hotmail.com writes:

Dear Jim,

  I am interested obtaining in the lower fan shroud. Is it still  available?

thanks,

tom prager