[Tigers] Fwd: Instrument Sttabilizer frolics

Rollright at aol.com Rollright at aol.com
Fri Aug 24 08:30:24 MDT 2012

Hello,

All you people interested in the Maple Leaf "Lower Fan  Shroud", please
note Denis's data below.
 BTW: several New Englanders bought this part and have found Denis to  be a
straight-ahead guy, except  for the fact that he would like  recompense in
the form of Hudson's Bay Company blankets. (joke)
-Je me souviens-

Best to all,

Jim Armstrong