[Tigers] Ground

Ron Fraser rfraser at bluefrog.com
Sat Aug 25 07:18:51 MDT 2012

Jeff
	The original vacuum tube to the distributor was a metal hard line
with brass fittings.  Those original style parts are available but may not
work with the different configurations of components we use toady.

	You should be able to go to your local part store and find a right
angle rubber nipple to put on your distributor and connect to the vacuum
line; this is what I have on my engine.

Ron Fraser