[Tigers] B947 #1 Jensen date

Ron Fraser rfraser at bluefrog.com
Tue Aug 28 15:15:26 MDT 2012

RB

	"Missed by that much"   I seem to be having a bad day reading,
comprehending and typing.  "Sorry about that Chief"
Things happen; this does show how things can get garbled, misinterpreted but
hopefully not passed on.   Everyone should make corrections as they see them
her on the List.

Thanks
Ron Fraser