[Tigers] What is it? no tiger content

Thomas Witt atwittsend at verizon.net
Tue Dec 25 16:02:36 MST 2012

The IMCDB is a great resource. I initially linked into it off the Pinto site
I frequent. As I was scrolling through the Pinto's I see one listed for an
abysmal film I work on early in my career (Frozen Scream - 1980, a top pick
on the "Video Nasty's" list).

 Something in the background of the Pinto image caught my attention.
And..., sure enough there was a 73 Buick convertible. It is owned by a guy I
worked on the film with - and still work with to this day. He still has the
car too.  Needless to say it made his day that a car he has owned for over
35 years is visible on the IMCDB.  So, no telling what you might find.

Tom