[Tigers] 13" Tires

Curt Bowland cbowland at msn.com
Tue Jan 17 18:02:13 MST 2012

Several months ago there was a string of e-mails regarding 13" tires. Little
did I knee at that time of their virtual disappearance from the market.

I had purchased some Sumitomos @ $47.00 from the Tire Rack. When I went to
check out an additional purchase the only 13" tire they had were several top
of the line semi comp tire @ about $175.00 ea. Nothing wrong with these at all
but they are not exactly every day cruisers.

Later last year, in September/October I placed an order with Tires on Line
only to be told that the tire I wanted "Formoza" by Federal Tire was not
available. This due to the weather issues that Japan had suffered.

Earlier this week I place an order with
www.OnlineTires.com<http://www.onlinetires.com/> for a 205-60-13 @$58.74 at .
Looks like they have them.

Additional tire sources would be Cooker for less "sporting" sizes.

Not trying to sell tires here but make sources known.

Curt in Chicago