[Tigers] Oli filter

CALUMETAIR at aol.com CALUMETAIR at aol.com
Wed Jan 18 17:21:14 MST 2012

Last night I bolted the engine mounts to the engine (just to keep them from
 getting lost) Since I have the engine on a stand, and the headers handy, I
 can pretty much check clearances around the mounts and the headers.

I DO NOT have the mount to frame "mount adapters (cast iron) on and so  far
I have only found (1) of them  :-((   If it's the left side  adapter, then
all I have to worry about is frame rail clearance (and since no  one has
mentioned a problem there, maybe it's not an issue?

Thankful Tom