[Tigers] Aftermarket Oil Filter Remote

Wayne-MSN w_pierzga at msn.com
Sat Jun 2 12:00:10 MDT 2012

Nathan:

The best solution I have seen relocated the filter to the back of the oil
pan. Yes, the back of the oil pan. It involved welding a tab to the rear of
the sump-part of the oil pan to accept the remote filter. Unfortunately, I
don't have any pictures I can send but it looked to be a rather simple and
very elegant solution - easy to drain oil and change filter.

Cheers,
Wayne